Tuesday, January 24, 2006

WOO HOO!

Yay! I finally have wireless access for my laptop, so I can update my blogs and still keep an eye on Hurricane (aka the Crazed Toddler!) As soon as I figure it out, I'll get my new photos onto my laptop and then it's go time! I have a few more skeins of yarn to post, which I will try my best to do tomorrow...it looks like I'm not falling down in the woods with no one to hear me, I'm actually getting the occasional comment or email about my yarns, which is SO encouraging! I am spinning up some gorgeous pale pale green and blue merino that I hand-dyed and am so proud of! It's really beautiful, and I think I'm going to list it here instead of with Ashley or MY MY! And keep checking back, because a package of my handspun will be going out to both places by the end of the week! I'm hoping to have yarns for sale on both sites before 2 weeks are up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>