Friday, September 22, 2006

More yarns going to Yarn Rescue

First of all, I just want to "publicly" thank Patrick from Wichita for his lovely email! Turns out Patrick has been buying my yarns through Lynnell, and wants to credit me for the yarns of mine he uses in his freeform crochet work! WOW! So wonderful to hear that people like my yarns and use them!! Thanks, Patrick! This is "Moody," 93 yards of supersoft Merino spun thick n' thin. I purchased this roving through Handpainted Yarn. Nice stuff! It's a pretty blend of dark blues through to lighter blues.
"Royalty," 132 yards of 2-ply gorgeousness! 70% Merino/30% silk, painted in gorgeous royal blues, berry purples, emerald greens. This is one GORGEOUS skein of yarn!
This is "Napa," 85 yards of Falklands hand-dyed by Sheilah, who is one of my favorite fiber artists to buy roving from. She has a real gift for color, deep purples and greens and everything in between - reminds me of grapevines in the sun.

"Little Girl's Room," 86 yards of BFL hand-dyed by yours truly. I LOVED spinning this fiber up, and the blend of colors from sky blue to lavenders to pinks is gorgeous! I think BFL is probably my favorite fiber, I've dyed some more up, so you'll be seeing more of it in my yarns!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spin Sisters
<< | # | ? |>>